This privacy notice informs you about how we process your personal data when you use the Spica Luna mobile application or desktop web application (“App”).
This privacy notice supplements any privacy notices already published by the company you work for and in the event that there are conflicting policies between the two, your employer’s privacy notice will replace the ones contained within this notice.
With this privacy notice, we would like to inform you about the following topics:
- Who is responsible for processing your personal data
- How is your personal data collected
- What types of personal data we process
- Why and on what legal basis do we process personal data
- Profiling and automated decision-making
- With whom we share your personal data
- How we protect your personal data
- How long we store your personal data for
- What data protection rights you have
- Changes to this privacy notice
It is up to you to decide whether you would like to make use of the Services or App. To use the App, we require certain personal data. If you choose not to provide the personal data that is required to use the App, we will not be able to provide the Services and you will not be able to use the App. The provision of certain personal data may be optional. You will be able to use our App and Services even if you do not provide such optional data to us.