Spica’s GemEx Engine™ (formerly Devicepoint®) for Workspace delivers significant improvements to office space utilisation and employee Wellness/Comfort.
With GemEx Engine™ our clients can obtain real-time data that allows them to optimise and enhance work areas such as meeting rooms and desk environments. Our solutions allow you to make informed decisions about future space utilisation. More efficient workspace utilisation is crucial for today’s Estate Managers – borne out by the huge rise in cost per individual workspace globally over the past 5 years, in most city locations the average figure is now > $20,000 annually (source DTZ Research). In the Workspace Services marketplace, older technology solutions are very expensive to roll out and difficult to integrate into enterprise applications. In addition, they only monitor “motion” data, which is useful for occupancy but does not provide any information on comfort.
Spica provide a complete range of sensor data including PIR, CO2, Noise, Temperature, VOC’s, Light etc, enabling us to provide complete real-time and long-term trend analytics about worker usage of a building.
Benefits of GemEx Engine™ (formerly Devicepoint®) for Workspace
- Accurate Space Utilisation reports for Meeting Room /Perm-Hot-desk / Washrooms etc
- “More than Motion” – sensor data on Comfort levels inc.CO2, VOC’s, Noise, Temp Humidity, Light, Comfort -healthy workers lead to increased employee productivity and staff retention
- Operational efficiencies – sensor driven evidence-based data to make informed decisions on future space usage
- Enhanced customer experience
- Environmental efficiencies – such as reduced energy consumption; quick and cheap comparison on accuracy of BMS data and efficiency of HVAC
- Data collection for Business Improvement projects – providing a guide for future bids
- Demonstration of innovation and thought leadership to key stakeholders and clients