Spica’s GemEx Engine™ (formerly Devicepoint®) for Smart Cleaning combines sensors and service to deliver greater efficiencies, enhanced management and improved levels of cleaning maintenance. Cleaning is the highest profile activity carried out within an FM contract, and the cleanliness of a washroom/reception area/meeting room has a huge impact on the perception rating of the FM Provider.
Combining multiple sensor-driven data feeds (Occupancy, PoA, Customer feedback, bin levels, Washroom consumable levels etc), we can dramatically improve the effectiveness of Soft FM cleaning services.
Benefits of GemEx Engine™ (formerly Devicepoint®) for Smart Cleaning
- Reduction in wasted time for the cleaners – avoid cleaning areas that haven’t been used, only empty bins when full, etc.
- Focus cleaning on high priority areas, using real-time sensor data
- React to cleaning issues as they occur, improving customer service
- Predict cleaning patterns using analytics of historical data
- Proof of Attendance (PoA) tracking of cleaners offers superior control over standard manual sign-in procedures
- Creation of flexible and agile working practices – potentially share cleaning staff between buildings in nearby locations
- Cleaning as a service contract/cost model – enabled by evidence based real-time data on cleaning hours delivered/SLA adherence
- Ensure competitive pricing throughout contract duration
- Optimise the number of checks carried out by maintenance teams
Spica GemEx Engine™ Smart Cleaning Dashboard