To be a global market leader in Workplace Management Technology, recognised as benefiting the health, wellbeing, and productivity of building users.
SPICA is a fast growing, specialist Digital Solution Provider combining IOT tech, Systems Integration skills and Desktop and Mobile App User Experiences to help businesses capitalize on the opportunity that new Digital Technologies for the Workplace represent. We are a “PropTech” business, exploiting emerging technologies to help make the experience of working and being in the office environment the best it can be.
• Relentless Innovation. Everyone is encouraged to think in new ways for us all to always be moving forward.
• In It Together. Our Job Descriptions are not boundaries of limitation but a springboard for opportunities.
• People Not Number. We pride ourselves on nurturing long-term partnerships and our team is at the heart of everything we do.
• High Performing Culture. Here everyone is a leader striving for self-actualisation at work.
• Work Balance. Working hard is only sustainable when we balance it with family, friends and relaxation.
Your part in it:
As the Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will assist and learn about the full range of marketing activities undertaken by this award-winning PropTech SaaS company. Our expanding team are looking to build on our success. We want you to grow alongside the company and be a positive advocate for our brand.
= Passion and drive to learn more about marketing and progress in your career
= Flexible, reliable, and determined
= Someone with creative flair whose ideas will be valued
= Methodical thinker
= Basic image editing skills
= Good written and verbal communication skills
= Ability to work well within a friendly team across different squads
The successful applicant will undertake an 18-month apprenticeship for Level 3 Digital Marketing in partnership with South and City College Birmingham.
You will be supported throughout your development with your workplace mentor and regular reviews and assistance from the College. We will agree a day per week for your off-the-job training that can be remotely delivered or take place at the College.
KM1: Principles of Coding
KM2: Marketing Principles
KM3: Digital Marketing Business Principle
CIM Level 3 Award in Digital Fundamentals
Minimum of 5 GCSEs Grade A – C or 4 – 9 including English and Maths.
Assisting on and learning how to manage projects across the full marketing mix including:
– Strategy, Analysis and Reporting Dashboard
– Social Media Marketing (LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube)
– Search Engine Marketing
– Pay Per Click Marketing
– Email Marketing
– Lead Generation
– Website Maintenance (WordPress)
– Creating various forms of digital content with the Adobe Creative Suite and other programs
– General marketing administrative tasks
What you can expect in return:
• A great opportunity to experience what it takes to scale a thriving software product business
• Learning from seasoned experts with a wide range of skills and knowledge
• A friendly, encouraging and motivating environment with a team who works hard but knows how to have fun
• A chance to merge with Birmingham’s Innovation ecosystem being based out of the Innovation Birmingham Science Park, where great events take place with inspiring and informed community members.
• You will see yourself develop in both skills and confidence, honing your foresight and intuition, whilst sharpening your ability to execute action.
Reward & Recognition:
• Pension in line with auto enrolment requirements
• Flexible working
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Regular reviews, progression planning
Expected Start Date: September 2021
Type: Full Time Apprenticeship
Salary: £15K – £16k