To be a global market leader in Workplace Management Technology, recognised as benefiting the health, wellbeing and productivity of building users.
- Relentless Innovation. Everyone is encouraged to think in new ways for us all to always be moving forward.
- In It Together. Our Job Descriptions are not boundaries of limitation but a spring board for opportunities.
- People Not Number. We pride ourselves on nurturing long-term partnerships and our team is at the heart of everything we do.
- High Performing Culture. Here everyone is a leader striving for self-actualisation at work.
- Work Balance. Working hard is only sustainable when we balance it with family, friends and relaxation.
Your Part in It:
As an exceptional, experienced Senior Product Designer with strong skills in UI / UX design and a proven track record of implementing quality software you will join our innovative team working on our broad range of software products, both web and app-based, which are oriented around the Internet-of-Things and aimed at the Facilities Management sector. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to get involved in some really interesting new technology and progress within a fast-paced, growing company. Reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer, you will be helping to design, implement, test and support both our existing software products and new concepts. The role will involve collaboration with the development team, and ownership of requirements and customer support. You may also support business activities outside the core role wherever necessary.